

I was trying to be a carefree, understanding mom when Brianne asked to get her hair cut short. She'd been asking for a month. So even though I teared up when her beautiful baby curls were cut off (about 12 inches!), I think it looks cute. She LOVES it and stares at herself in anything that shows her reflection. She just looks so much older and ready for kindergarten. Moving to 'the next stage of life' is so hard for me. Where's the balance of pushing them to grow but wanting to hold them back, in our arms, for just a little longer? Oh, this motherhood thing is harder than I thought.
4 comments:
Ohhhhhh.....she does look darling...it is so hard to believe that she is going to K this year. Where does time go??? Great pics!
I can't believe that she is ready for Kindergarten...wow. I remember being in your little house at Wild Oak when she took her first steps. So good to keep up with you on your blog!
OK....so, Kylene and I are proud that you are sticking with this blog thing! Good one!
D
Loving the blog, Kate! :) So fun to see all of these pics. I can't believe how big everyone's getting!
Post a Comment