Saturday, June 30, 2007

Home Owners!






We've moved! After living amost 5 years in the parsonage behind the church, we built a house on 1.3 acres in Pine Grove, CA - just 10 miles from the church. We are enjoying the privacy and the spacious home great for entertaining. Mike and I are buried in boxes but make some progress every evening when the kids are sleeping. The projects are unending and the yard years of work but we love that it's ours. We're still in shock and feel like we're staying at someone's vacation home in the woods.

4 comments:

www.sixhennings.com said...

What a beautiful house! I am so excited for you guys!!!

E and K said...

Your house is so beautiful! You've come a long way from your little cabin at Wild Oak : ) It would be fun to visit you in your new home someday...for now, I will enjoy the pictures! Congrats!

Darcy said...

HEY! Great pic of Maicee...we'll see you soon!

TrishaMcCathren said...

I love your new home! It is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys.