S L O W L Y but surely, our yard is coming together. We've had a crew here the past three weekends and they have been smoothing, clearing rocks, adding rocks, and laying sod in the front yard. Here is the progress so far...
Kait...the grass looks great. I love the river rock stream through the middle. It adds character. I love the color of the grass when it rains. It makes everything look so clean and fresh!
Wow, how wonderful to have and "instant" yard. We had to nurse along hydroseed for several months before we had the wonderful green grass. Does your tree smell good? That's one of the best parts of this season to me. Too bad ours doesn't smell this year! -Rebecca
3 comments:
kait,
it looks so great! what a difference grass makes!
love, gen
Kait...the grass looks great. I love the river rock stream through the middle. It adds character. I love the color of the grass when it rains. It makes everything look so clean and fresh!
Kait,
Wow, how wonderful to have and "instant" yard. We had to nurse along hydroseed for several months before we had the wonderful green grass. Does your tree smell good? That's one of the best parts of this season to me. Too bad ours doesn't smell this year!
-Rebecca
Post a Comment