Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cousin Graeson


The Boys in P.J.'s
Emily came to visit one day last week and I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the boys. Josiah and Graeson are 9 weeks apart which is so fun. The have completely different personalities and although Josiah is younger he is bigger. He tries to 'wrestle' with Graeson who is very sensitive and doesn't enjoy the 'full contact sport' of wrestling. He gets that enough at home with his brother. Josiah, on the other hand, is used to being carried around by his sisters and invited to tea parties so any chance he gets to have some 'boy' time he takes advantage of. The boys were in their pajamas and very tired so I thought I might get some good pics. Graeson politely sat still and Josiah, who never sits, would NOT hold still. I thought it was pretty hilarious. I couldn't resist sharing the progression.

1 comment:

Danee said...

What fun pictures! My kids have "twin" cousins like that in our family too. It is so fun when they are so close in age but develop at such different paces and have their own unique personality! So so fun!