



It was SO good to see Gma. Toot while in San Diego. She LOVED every minute of our visit and laughed the whole time. Josiah was very playful and happy with her. She was overwhelmed by all the cards and spent awhile deciding on the perfect spot for her new frogs. I showed her my blog, mybita and isaiah's blog so she was able to see current pictures of everyone. I think she felt very celebrated. It was very hard for me to leave...I wanted to bring her home with me.
3 comments:
OHHHHH.....Kait! I am so glad that you were able to spend time with your grandmother....grandmas are great, huh??? Let's chat soon!
D
thanks for posting pics with gma. she looks great as always. I know it meant a great deal to her to see you and to get acquainted with Josiah.
love, mom
Oh, it's so good to see pics of Gma Toot. We really miss her. She is so beautiful. I only hope I can age as gracefully. And Josiah! I'm hoping that if we're ever blessed with a baby boy, he's as adorable as yours. Thanks for posting the pics, Kait. Love you!
Post a Comment