


Josiah has discovered his voice and is in constant competition with the girls. He has also discovered that he can make us all laugh at him. His newest 'trick' is to yell, open his mouth really wide, raise his eyebrows and tighten all the muscles in his body. We think it's hilarious, which makes him do it even more. He is such a joy!
3 comments:
la-la-la-la.....I love it, Josiah. Cant imagine you stiff, however, since you are such a loosely put-together boy. Girls, you looks mah-velous in the princess costumes, make-up and everything. wow Kaitlin, I cant believe no one took a picture of you in your DO outfit !! rabersnabber. ALL the pictures are so cute...........thanks for getting them posted.
love, ama-bita-mom
I somehow deleted my note. grr. -- Hi Kaitlin! I somehow stumbled on your blog this evening (I am a big blog nerd lately)and was aching as I read your post about your little man not being well. I have a 10 mo old baby girl and the whole world seems new in light of her. I can't imagine the fear you must have felt and am so impressed by your seeming strength and faith during that time. I hope you all continue to be well and enjoy the holiday season!
Post a Comment